How does Software help in Continuous Feedback and Social Recognition?
Organizations monitoring continuous feedback and social recognition closely are definite to have highly motivated employees. Well, numerous discussions and studies have proved that better recognition and feedback of employees lead to better business performances. Continuous feedback and social recognition are the vital factors for employee appraisals. What if software can simply the complete process of continuous feedback and social recognition?
Let us quickly take a look at how software can help in continuous feedback and social recognition!
The special advantage of having a software for continuous feedback and social feedback is that it allows unique continuous feedback pages for every employee. Managers get a blue book to maintain confidential notes. It also has an escalation tool to notify Hr about accomplishments and concerns. Another feature of the software is the instant feedback tool that can be used to communicate to the employee, of his/her performance highlights on a day-to-day basis. Well, this feature also allows peers, internal customers and colleagues to post their feedback.
- Provide continuous feedback anytime to your reportees, peers and managers. Will help you to pass on the appreciation as well as critical inputs to them anytime without having to wait for the appraisal process.
- You can provide continuous feedback and use it in your appraisal process.
- You can maintain confidential notes on your team members, managers, peers, etc.
- You have direct control on who can provide feedback to whom – easy to manage the settings
- Provide continuous feedback right from your outlook. Saves time and you don’t have to get into Synergita.
- Improves adherence to continuous feedback usage by people
- You don’t have to login to Synergita for providing continuous feedback
3. Social Recognition
- You can give awards to your people. Several organizations institute the rewards process such as RoleStar, Star Performer, Employee of the month, etc. These awards may be given by a manager or business unit head, etc. You can easily manage entire process through Synergita.
- You can keep track of reward points so that employees can cash in (based on your policy) towards the year end.