How does performance management software help in employee management?
Employee management is one of the important tasks for any organization. Employee management involves managing a lot of details of the employees. Details of employees is a huge data. It is not easy for an HR to manage employee data manually. As the data is huge, there is always fear of manipulation of the details or loosing them. Therefore, it is always better to implement software to simplify the task of employee management.
Let us see how performance management software helps in employee management.
Employee management includes
1. Profile management
- Central repository of profiles for all employees
- Manage all the details of employees including personal, education, passport, travel details etc.
- Email notifications for changes in skillset, educational qualifications, etc
- Track all profile changes.
- “Field Level Privileges” enable fields’ visibility customization for different set of users. This ensures that a user sees only the fields relevant to him/her. For instance, salary & confidential documents are accessible only to HR.
- Changes in the profiles are notified to relevant people
- Employee report, employee personal report, education report, skillset report, etc. provide excellent insights to find out suitable resources for assignments.
- Keeps track of changes in the career of Employees including promotion, role changes, etc. so that HR and managers can refer and make accurate career related decisions.
- Automatic tracking of effective from & effective to dates for all career related associations
- Synergita’s advanced people search greatly helps employees, managers & HR find out the employees easily in the system.
- Search is easily accessible from all the screens. Efficiently implemented search indexes help to find out employees by basic profile details (first name, last name, etc.), skillset, education, passport details, etc. in seconds.
- Search results and the employee details displayed can be controlled based on the role of the user. While employees view only the basic & contact details, HR & Managers can view more details.