Work Shop on “Managing Performance and Delivering Business Value”
Team Synergita is conducting a day-long workshop on ‘Managing Performance and Employee Management‘ at Hotel Radisson Blu (near Airport), Chennai India. The workshop will take place on 19-February-2014 between 9:30AM and 6:30PM. Managing Performance Management has been a meticulous process especially in recent times due to increased expectations from Business and Employees.
High Performance Organizations have the ability to attract and retain people with excellent level of performance. However, for others this seems to pose as a challenge. HR has to work round the clock and spend several sleepless nights to achieve the ability to have Happy and Motivated Employees, Increased Business Performance and Reduced Attrition. Solution is to focus on people engagement aspects.
Mali Mahalingam (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mali-mahalingam/2/965/573) is an Executive Coach & HR Advisor. He is an accomplished leader in HR arena with several years of experience as Chief People Officer at Symphony Teleca, VP of HR at IBM India, Group VP of HR at Scandent, VP of HR at HP India, Director of HR at Philips, etc. Mali is the workshop facilitator.
Mali will focus how you can make a difference with “high performance” orientation and will show a way to nurture such culture within the organization.
- Key Challenges in Managing Performance
- Winning habits of high performance organizations
- From daily performance to a culture of high performance
- Managing away barriers to superior performance
- Designing in features that support superior performance
- Five needs of every employee and how to meet them on a daily basis
- Pygmalion Effect- Role of people manager in eliciting superior performance
- Feedback & Feed Forward skills for managers
- Review and Wrap up
Who should Attend
- Head of HR
- Change Management Executives
- Managers responsible for operations and people.
For registration details, please visit http://synergita.com/event/chennai-event.html
We have conducted this workshop in Bangalore during November 2013. It has received tremendous response. We had a great representation from companies like Honeywell, Integra, Schneider Electric, Radisys, DreamOrbit, Arul Rubbers, Coffee Day, etc.