Webinar On – Less is More: Changing Face of Employee Performance Management in 2014
Traditional performance management programs have become a necessary evil in most organizations. They exist almost subliminally with little or no expectations for impact. It has become more about compliance. Consequently,
- Everyone hates it– employees and managers alike
- Nobody does it well – it’s a skill that seemingly fails to be acquired despite exhaustive training efforts, and
- It fails the test of construct validity – it doesn’t do what it was designed to do, i.e. increase performance
Despite the absolute resistance by employees and managers alike, it remains one of the only mechanisms for moderation of performance and reward. It can’t just be ignored.
In this Webinar, we are going to talk about how the performance management environment has radically shifted and what those pivotal touch points are.
You will discover :
- What used to work and no longer does
- Why we should make a shift in focus from process to outcomes
- The efficacy of an agile, social and mobile performance management work environment
- The benefits of doing performance management in the “Cloud”
Who should definitely attend:
- Head of HR
- HR responsible for performance management system
- People managers
1. Dr Gary C Townsend, Managing Director @ Assessment & People Services (APS inc).
Gary is a well respected Human Resources Executive having worked for companies like Coca-Cola, LG Electronics, and HAY Management Consulting. He has a strong track record of successfully designing and implementing key Business Intelligence, Human Resources, and Marketing initiatives, as well as providing quality Management Consulting Services. (http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=39269896&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile)
2. Dr Rory R Townsend, Chief Executive Officer @ F3E Marketing (Pvt.) Ltd.
Architect and Consultant to clients for the development of Software as a Service (SaaS), focusing on Cloud based Solutions.
Date/Day/Time : 10th September 2014/ Wednesday/ 11.30 AM to 12.30 PM SEST (3.00PM to 4.00PM IST)