Webcast Series – How to Handle Difficult Employees?
“Nothing matters more than having a productive, talented workforce”, the vision of every organization. Yet it is not achieved till now, due to negative/ difficult employees and different employees. Being a Manager and Leader you daily witness its negative ripple effect towards every aspect of a business and its stakeholders.
Join us for a 3 part webinar, to equip yourself and your organization with the appropriate strategies and tools to successfully address these challenges. Synergita Team presents you the Webcast Series – How to Handle Difficult Employees.
What you will gain from the Webcast Series:
- increased confidence and competence
- reduced stress
- increased protection from potential liability
- increased retention
- additional building blocks to strengthen your talent management infrastructure
- practical strategies that your human resource department will love
- heightened respect from those you lead
- tools to assess the behavior dynamics
- knowledge and know-how to protect your bottom line
Webcast Series Part 1 Focus on: Identifying ‘difficult’ and ‘different’ employees & Basic reasons behind their emergence.
Difficult and different employees are an ongoing challenge in our companies today. There is sea change of social and economic influencers that are adversely impacting the 21st century worker. (For example, a study recently released indicated that emotional intelligence is on the decline). Also, differentiating a ‘difficult’ from ‘different’ employee is a must for drawing a plan to eradicate both.
Difficult employees don’t do their works properly. On the other hand, different employees have their own strategy of doing work.
In this part, we will cover the basic characters of ‘difficult’ and ‘different’ employees and why there is such a divergent workforce formation in an organization following the discussion about various reasons that leads employees towards such conditions including:
- No interest in work
- Unpleasant working situation
- Management relationship
- Recognition and rewards
You will discover:
- What is difficult!
- The difference between difficult and different!
- Why “difficult” employees exist!
Who Should Definitely Attend?
- Head of HR.
- Talent Management Heads.
- HR Team responsible for performance management system.
- People Managers.
Look forward to seeing you in the webinar.